A real crossover, halfway between the Burn-E and the Klima, this model has an inverted front fork – patented – which guarantees better shock absorption on the road.
Its tubular frame ensures safe and versatile driving for any peri-urban user thanks to its autonomy – up to 100 km.
- Inverted front fork and patented absorbent
- Water Resistance / IP55 Certification
- Smart dashboard / IP65 certification
- Powerful hydraulic brakes – Logan
- 11 inch tubeless tire 90/65-6.5 road
- Hydraulic suspension with rebound adjustment – KKE
- Aluminum steering column
- Folding system designed by Nami Electric
- Unique tubular frame (3 year warranty)
- Customizable riding modes to suit your preferences
N.B: The range may vary depending on the user’s weight and driving conditions.
There are no reviews yet.